Policy Created: 21/05/18
Policy Updated: 25/03/21
BOOKING AND CANCELLATIONS
- Bookings are made on a first come first-served basis.
- When booking any of the consultations offered by The ESHO Clinic, you will be required to pay the full consultation price as a deposit to secure the appointment. It is mandatory for this payment to be made at the time of booking and we cannot secure any appointments without this deposit. This payment is non-refundable. Bookings for consultation can be made over the phone or via our online booking system.
- Consultations at The ESHO Clinic’s Newcastle location may take place with Dr Matthew McCloskey even if your treatment is booked with Dr Esho.
- Any treatment discussed with your practitioner must be booked within 12 months of the consultation otherwise a new consultation will be required.
- You must specify at the time of booking if you wish to see a certain doctor. If a specification is not explicitly made, then you will be allocated the next appointment for the next available aesthetician.
- If you require corrective treatment or if your requirements are complex, you may be required to have a Corrective Consultation rather than a standard consultation. There is an additional charge for Corrective Consultations.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required for all treatment bookings. This amount is per treatment and not per appointment. Payment can be made over the phone or via our online booking system.
- Late cancellations or changes (within 7 days) will result in deposits being forfeited. In the case of appointments that form part of a course of treatment, one treatment will be deducted from the remaining number of treatments – this also applies to The ESHO Skin Lab 12 month subscription service.
- Any missed appointments including reviews that were not cancelled or re- arranged at least 7 days before the appointment may result in a £50 fee being applied to your next booking. This is in addition to any forfeited deposits.
- Bookings are not confirmed until a deposit payment has been made. If there is a delay in making a deposit payment, your appointment slot may be allocated to somebody else. A booking will not be held for you without a deposit payment.
- Late arrivals may not receive a treatment – The ESHO Clinic staff will always do their best to provide the full treatment but cannot keep other clients waiting. The ESHO Clinic reserves the right to charge a £50 fee for late arrivals to clinic.
- All laser courses must be completed within 12 months.
- If you are bringing young children to the clinic, please ensure that there is a supervising adult with them at all times. The ESHO Clinic staff cannot supervise any children. Children also cannot be taken into any treatment rooms.
- If you have paid for a consultation, please be aware that the outcome of the consultation may be information and advice that you are unsuitable for treatment with us. If this is the case, you will not be entitled to a refund of your consultation fee.
- It is important that you provide all medical history requested. The ESHO Clinic will not be held liable for any damage caused due to withheld information or failure to follow instructions from The ESHO Clinic staff.
- One week before your appointment you will receive an appointment reminder by email. Please refer to this for your specific appointment date and time. Please note that the emergency number should be used for emergencies only e.g. urgent aftercare advice if there is any severe pain experienced. The emergency line is not to be used to re-arrange bookings or ask generic questions.
- For any treatment bookings, you are not permitted to consume alcohol 48 hours before or after your appointment. If you have consumed alcohol within this period, you must alert The ESHO Clinic as it may not be safe or recommended to proceed with your treatment.
- If you are planning to fly medium-long haul after your treatment appointments, please raise this with the booking co-ordinators. They will be required to discuss this with your ESHO Clinic doctor as it may not be recommended for you to proceed with treatment prior to travelling.
- You are not able to have further treatments at your review appointment.
- Please be aware that in some procedures, where numbing cream is required, you may have this applied in the clinic waiting room where other patients may also be in attendance. If this is a concern for you, please contact the bookings team in advance.
- Results of treatments do vary on a patient-to-patient basis.
BOTULINUM TOXIN CORRECTIVE / FOLLOW UP REVIEW
- Any complimentary Botulinum Toxin top-ups which have been offered to you must take place within 2-3 weeks of the initial If the top-up is not booked within this time period or you fail to attend your review appointment, the offer will become invalid.
THE ESHO SKIN LAB 12 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE
- Once signed up to the Skin Lab, patients are required to have one treatment a month. Any missed appointments, cannot be carried over onto any following months.
- Members of the ESHO Skin Lab are entitled to a 10% discount on selected products and treatments at The ESHO Clinic for the duration of their subscription.
- If patients would like to make any changes to their Skin Lab appointment, they must provide a minimum of 7 days notice before their appointment. Should your appointment need to be rearranged, it will still be required for the appointment to take place in that relevant month.
- Your direct debit payments will be processed by a third party (Tabeo). You are also subject to their terms and conditions should you sign up to the ESHO Skin Lab using this option. Information regarding Tabeo’s terms and conditions can be found here- https://tabeo.co.uk/privacy-policy
- An alternative payment scheme is offered through the third party Go Cardless. You are also subject to Go Cardless’ terms and conditions should you sign up to The ESHO Skin Lab using this option. Information regarding Go Cardless’ terms and conditions can be found here – https://gocardless.com/legal/. It is mandatory for sufficient funds to be in your chosen account for payment to be successfully processed monthly.
- Results of treatments do vary on a patient-to-patient basis.
- If a member of The ESHO Skin Lab is advised by another medical professional to terminate their subscription, we cannot guarantee that you will not be entitled to have your subscription payments immediately stopped. Dr Esho will review this on a case-by-case basis and decide accordingly. Dr Esho’s decision will be based on the specific medical concern and the advice offered from the other medical professional.
- The ESHO Skin Lab is a 12 month subscription service which cannot be terminated sooner than 12 months from starting date. If The ESHO Skin Lab member does need to terminate the subscription sooner than the 12 month period and this has been approved by Dr Esho, there will be a requirement to repay any discounts received on treatments and products during the duration of The ESHO Skin Lab membership.
- Although rare, some procedures can result in a range of well-documented complications. Some patients may specifically be subject to a higher risk factor than others. We will, of course, treat these to the best of our ability as many of these complications can be managed simply and conservatively. If you are urgently required to see Dr Esho, Dr Mccloskey or any of the team, you may be asked to travel to one of our clinics to be examined in a medical setting. In the very unlikely event of a more serious complication and the need of further treatment outside of our expertise, arrangements will be made for you to be treated by the NHS or if you wish, privately at your own cost. Please note it is possible that any private medical insurance may not cover complications arising from cosmetic work.
- The ESHO Clinic will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide us with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. The ESHO Clinic will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details. The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, The ESHO Clinic regarding the care of a treated area.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
- You are entitled to change your appointment free of charge up to 7 days before the scheduled date. Any changes after this period will be considered a cancellation and your deposit will not be transferable. Please be aware that all of our clinics can often be fully booked 3 months in advance and you should consider this if requesting any changes to your appointment dates and times.
- Due to circumstances outside of our control, there may be occasions when we must cancel appointments at very short notice. The booking co-ordinators will endeavour to offer you a similar appointment for the soonest date available. Please note that refunds will not be given for any expenses you may incur such as train tickets, flight or hotel bookings.
- All of our clinics can run behind schedule and for this reason, we request that you do not make any plans within 4 hours of your appointment time. Each doctor will take the amount of time necessary to provide comprehensive care and attention to every single patient. The ESHO Clinic staff will try their best to avoid large delays, however, this cannot always be avoided and we cannot guarantee that each patient will be seen on time. Many of our practitioners often treat a variety of complicated or emergency cases which can result in a delay in clinic. If the clinic is running late, you will not be entitled to a refund or transfer of your deposit. Please contact the booking co-ordinators at your earliest convenience to reschedule your appointment if you envisage this being a problem for you.
- Treatment deposits can be transferred to another ESHO Clinic location. Treatment deposits can also be used for a different treatment offered at the ESHO Clinic. If either of these amendments are required by the patient, a minimum of 7-days’ notice from the appointment date is needed.
- Products bought in clinic or on the online shop are non-refundable unless they are faulty. Faulty products will need to be returned to The ESHO Clinic for assessment before any refunds can be processed.
- Occasionally, The ESHO Clinic may run promotions for our patients. The ESHO Clinic reserves the right to change any aspect of the promotion without notice.
- Promotions may have separate terms and conditions applied to them that are not detailed here.
- Promotional offers are not to be used in conjunction with any other offers unless specifically stated.
- All treatments, products and offers are subject to availability.
- Complaints can be made verbally, by telephone (0203 970 4693) or in writing to email@example.com
- Complaints are not monitored on any of our social media accounts. Should you require a quick response, please call the telephone line during our stated opening hours or send your complaint to the above email address.
- You will receive acknowledgement of your complaint within 72 hours of it’s receipt.
- The ESHO Clinic’s General Manager will investigate your complaint. This may require you to attend a further consultation with an ESHO Clinic staff member. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the initial investigation, The ESHO Clinic’s Medical Director will review your case.
- For any complaints, which result in gestures of good will being offered to the patient from The ESHO Clinic, a signed agreement will need to be completed in-clinic and witnessed by another doctor.
- The booking coordinators are not able to provide you with any clinical advice. They will forward your questions to our medical doctors and reply to you accordingly. Any questions regarding treatment aftercare will be answered in your appointment. We suggest making notes of what is discussed at the appointment for your own records and peace of mind.
FURTHER INFORMATION AND CONTACT
Should you have any questions regarding the information provided, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to extremely high demand it may take the booking coordinators up to 72 hours to respond to you. Our telephone opening hours are Monday-Friday 1-5pm. Social media is not used to make, take or answer any booking enquiries.
DIRECTIONS TO WIMBLEDON CLINIC
The ESHO Clinic
Euston – Victoria Line- change at Victoria to the District Line to Wimbledon Central Station.
Waterloo – Overground to Wimbledon Central Station.
Kings Cross – Piccadilly Line -change at South Kensington to the District Line to Wimbledon Central Station.
Paddington – District Line to Wimbledon Central Station.
The clinic is not far from London’s major airports:
Heathrow by car – 40 minutes. This is subject to traffic and diversions.
Heathrow by train – Piccadilly Line-change at Earl’s Court to the District Line to Wimbledon Central Station.
Gatwick by car – 45 minutes. This is subject to traffic and diversions.
Gatwick by train – Gatwick Airport to Clapham Junction-change to train to Wimbledon Central Station.
London City airport by car – 1 hour 15 minutes. This is subject to traffic and diversions.
London City airport by train – DLR change at Canning Town to Jubilee Line to Waterloo-change to Overground to Wimbledon Central Station.
Once at Wimbledon Central Station- it is approximately a 15 minute walk or 5 minute taxi, up the hill into Wimbledon Village (where our Wimbledon clinic is located).
We work very closely with Cannizaro House – Hotel Du Vin in Wimbledon and all of our patients are entitled to a preferential rate at this hotel should they choose to stay here during their visit. Please contact us if you would like more information on how to book this. If you have any problems, please email email@example.com.
DIRECTIONS TO THE NEWCASTLE CLINIC
The ESHO Clinic
The Fleming Business Centre
The closest metro station is Jesmond.
Driving or walking:
Set sat-nav to Clayton road Jesmond
Turn off Clayton road on to Abbotsford terrace
Follow the road down to two big black iron gates, you will see a large brick mansion building.
Drive or walk through the gates and you will see a black board with the The ESHO Clinic sign!
Please do not park in any of the private bays as you may receive a parking fine. Look out for guest bays to park.
Please also note we have an animated video on our website showing you how to reach the Newcastle clinic. If you do have any problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com.
A PDF copy of the Terms & Conditions can be downloaded here
If you need a PDF Reader, you can download Adobe Reader for free.