Policy Created: 21/05/18
Policy Updated: 09/06/20
Booking and Cancellation Policy
- Bookings are made on a first come first-served basis.
- A non-refundable £50 deposit is required for all consultation bookings. Payment can be made over the phone or by emailing card details to the bookings team.
- Consultations at the Newcastle clinic may be with Dr Matt McCloskey even if your treatment is booked with Dr Esho.
- Any treatment discussed must be booked within 12 months of the consultation otherwise a new consultation will be required.
- You must specify at the time of booking if you wish to see a certain doctor. If a specification is not explicitly made, then you will be allocated the next appointment for the next available aesthetician.
- If you require corrective treatment or if your requirements are complex you may be required to have a Corrective Consultation rather than a standard consultation.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required for all treatment bookings. This amount is per treatment not per appointment. Payment can be made over the phone or by emailing card details to the bookings team.
- Late cancellations or changes (within 7 days) will result in deposits being forfeited. In the case of appointments that form part of a course of treatment, one treatment will be deducted from the remaining number of treatments.
- Any missed appointments including reviews that were not cancelled or re- arranged at least 7 days before the appointment will result in a £50 fee being applied to your next booking. This is in addition to forfeited deposits.
- Bookings are not confirmed until a deposit payment has been made. If there is a delay in making a deposit payment, your appointment slot may be allocated to somebody else. A booking will not be held for you without a deposit payment.
- Late arrivals may not receive a treatment – The Esho Clinic staff will always do their best to provide full treatment but cannot keep other clients waiting. The Esho Clinic reserves the right to charge a £50 fee for late arrivals to clinic.
- All laser courses must be completed within 12 months.
- If you are bringing young children to the clinic, please ensure that there is a supervising adult with them always as The Esho Clinic staff cannot supervise and neither can children be taken into treatment rooms.
- If you have paid for a consultation, please be aware that the outcome of the consultation may be information and advice that you are unsuitable for treatment and you will not be entitled to a refund of your consultation fee.
- It is important that you provide all medical history asked of you. The Esho Clinic will not be held liable for any damage caused because of withheld information or failure to follow instructions from The Esho Clinic staff.
- One week before your appointment you will receive an appointment reminder by email. Please refer to this letter for your specific time. Please note that the emergency number should be used in emergencies only, for example urgent aftercare advice if there is any
severe pain experienced. The emergency line is not to be used to re-arrange bookings or ask generic questions.
- For any treatment bookings, you are not permitted to consume alcohol 48 hours before or after your appointment. If you have consumed alcohol you must alert the Doctor as it may not be safe or recommended to proceed.
- If you are planning to fly medium-long haul after your treatment appointments, please raise this with the booking coordinators so they can check with the Doctor if this is a problem.
- You are not able to have further treatments at your review appointment.
- Please note that for some procedures where numbing cream is required, you may have this applied in the clinic waiting room where other patients will be in attendance. If this will be a problem, please contact the bookings team in advance
Refunds and Returns
- You are entitled to change your appointment free of charge up to 7 days before the scheduled date. Any changes after this will be considered a cancellation and your deposit will not be transferable. Please be aware that The Esho Clinic clinics are generally fully booked between 3-6 months in advance and you should consider this if requesting any changes to your appointment dates and times.
- Due to circumstances, outside of our control there may be occasions when we must cancel the clinic and appointments at very short notice. The booking coordinators will endeavour to offer you a similar appointment for the soonest date available often by opening a new date. Should this be unacceptable you will be offered a refund for your appointment. Please note that refunds will not be given for any other expenses you may incur such as train tickets, flight or hotel bookings.
- The clinic can run behind schedule and for this reason we ask that you do not make plans within 4 hours’ post treatment. Each Doctor will take the amount of time necessary to provide comprehensive care and attention to every single patient. Sometimes in complicated cases this can result in clinic delays. If the clinic is running late you will not be entitled to a refund or transfer of your deposit. Please contact the
booking coordinators at your earliest convenience to reschedule your appointment if you envisage this being a problem.
- Treatment deposits may be transferred to another clinic or type of treatment providing at least 7-days’ notice has been given.
- Products bought in clinic or on the online shop are non-refundable unless they are faulty. Faulty products will need to be returned to The Esho Clinic for assessment before a refund can be processed.
- At times The Esho Clinic may run promotions for its customers and patients. The Esho Clinic reserves the right to change any aspect of the promotion without notice.
- Promotions may have separate terms and conditions applied to them that are not set out here.
- Promotional offers are not to be used in conjunction with any other offers unless specifically stated.
- All treatments, products and offers are subject to availability.
- Complaints can be made verbally, by telephone or in writing to
- Complaints are not monitored on social media, as such for a quick response please call the telephone line during opening hours or send an email which will be picked up within a few hours.
- You will receive acknowledgement of your complaint within 2 days of its receipt.
- The General Manager will investigate your complaint which may involve you attending further consultation with a The Esho Clinic staff member. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the initial investigation, The Esho Clinic’s Medical Director will review your case.
- For any complaints, which result in any gestures of good will between The Esho Clinic and the patient or customer, a signed agreement will need to be completed in clinic and witnessed by another doctor.
- The booking coordinators are not able to provide you with clinical advice. They will forward your questions to the Doctors and reply to you accordingly. Your aftercare questions will be answered at the point of your treatment. We suggest making notes of what is discussed at the appointment for your own records and peace of mind.
FURTHER INFORMATION AND CONTACT
Should you have any questions regarding the information provided please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to extremely high demand it may take the booking coordinators up to 72 hours to respond to you. Our telephone opening hours are Monday-Friday 1-5pm. Social media is not used to make, take or answer any booking enquiries.
DIRECTIONS TO THE NEWCASTLE CLINIC
Euston – Victoria line change at Victoria to District line to Wimbledon Central station.
Waterloo – Overground to Wimbledon Central station.
Kings Cross – Piccadilly line change at South Kensington to the District line to Wimbledon Central station.
Paddington – District line to Wimbledon central station.
The clinic is not far from London’s major airports.
Heathrow by car – 40 minutes.
Heathrow by train – Piccadilly line change at Earl’s Court to the District line to Wimbledon Central station.
Gatwick by car – 45 minutes.
Gatwick by train – Gatwick airport to Clapham Junction change to train to Wimbledon Central station.
London City airport by car – 1 hour 15 minutes.
London City airport by train – DLR change at Canning Town to Jubilee line to Waterloo change to Overground to Wimbledon Central station.
Once at Wimbledon Central station it is a 15 minute walk or 5 minute taxi, up the hill into Wimbledon Village.
We work very closely with Cannizaro House – Hotel Du Vin in Wimbledon and all of our patients get a preferential rate so please contact us if you would like more information on how to book with this rate.
If you have any problems then please email email@example.com.
DIRECTIONS TO THE NEWCASTLE CLINIC
Train: The closest metro station is Jesmond.
Driving or walking: Set satnav to Clayton Road, Jesmond. Turn off Clayton road on to Abbotsford Terrace. Follow the road down to two big black iron gates; you will see a large brick mansion building. Drive or walk through the gates and you will see a black board with the The Esho Clinic sign!
Please do not park in any of the private bays as you may receive a parking fine. Look out for guest bays to park.
Please also note we have an animated video on our website showing you how to reach the Newcastle clinic.
A PDF copy of the Terms & Conditions can be downloaded here
If you need a PDF Reader, you can download Adobe Reader for free.